Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

I agree with the below

A lot of people are crediting you with the song, when all you did was take it from Bo Burnham and add some very basic flash. I know you fully credit him with the song, but I guess people just don't take notice of that. You didn't do much to an already funny song.

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

Best one

This has got to be the best one, or at least one of the best. I laughed so hard at this one. Especially when he was like 'You're not eating it, you're rolling around in it' 'No, you are!'. Insanity prawn boy cracks me up.

A Little Room A Little Room

Awesome

Terrible music choice, but very well animated, so I can't hate it. Looking forward to seeing more of this (just try to use better music next time >.<)

thefogerty responds:

Hey, you can't please everyone.
I'm going to work with voices for the next one... maybe a VG parody

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

I wanted to like it

I love portal, and any fan-made mod/map/game, I will always try to like. The only good part of this game was the GLaDOS voiceove. Other than that it was just clicking doors, and was over in about 2 minutes. A short, unoriginal and rather boring game. Sorry man.

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

Good game

Awesome stuff, a good cross between super stacker and 99 bricks, improvements if you're gonna make a second one. More game modes. Someone below me mentioned an infinite bricks mode. Well instead, how about a mode where you can build as much as you like, until it falls over. And maybe a timed mode, where you have to get as high as possible in two minutes? Other necessity's for replay value include things such as achievements and unlockables (different backgrounds/block sets/music etc etc) stuff like that.

All in all, an awesome game with a lot of potential. 8/10

Oh, and PS, playing this game properly I got to about 400/500 meters, but when I just kept dropping blocks as fast as I could, I got 500/600 meters. Possible fix this somehow?

ttursas responds:

The sequel is currently waiting to be approved @ MochiAds. ;) Yes, it has most of the things you seem to want, and some others. It'll be here latest tomorrow, depends on how long Mochi will take to process the game, under the name Brick Yard.

Descent II Descent II

Nice

Good graphics, good music, good gameplay. This gets a 10 from me.

Oh, and also, your description says "Use the DOWN arrow key to slow down the descent.". Its the UP arrow that slows decent ;)

3ruce responds:

:D cheers,

Haha! woops >__> you knew what i meant ;)

cheers,