Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

I agree with the below

A lot of people are crediting you with the song, when all you did was take it from Bo Burnham and add some very basic flash. I know you fully credit him with the song, but I guess people just don't take notice of that. You didn't do much to an already funny song.

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

Best one

This has got to be the best one, or at least one of the best. I laughed so hard at this one. Especially when he was like 'You're not eating it, you're rolling around in it' 'No, you are!'. Insanity prawn boy cracks me up.

A Little Room A Little Room

Awesome

Terrible music choice, but very well animated, so I can't hate it. Looking forward to seeing more of this (just try to use better music next time >.<)

thefogerty responds:

Hey, you can't please everyone.
I'm going to work with voices for the next one... maybe a VG parody

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Awesome

There was nothing about this animation that I didn't like. Its was funny, well animated, long enough to be entertaining and short enough to not drag on. I congratulate you good sir.

(PS I see wut u did thar)

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Amazing

Simply....the greatest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I congratulate you good sir. You brought a tear to my eye with the shear beauty of this flash.

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Omg

I laughed so hard I actually wet myself a bit. Keep up the awesome work.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Wow

When I watched this I thought it was by Egoraptor himself. Then the credits came up and I was shocked to find it wasn't. The best Awesome cartoon that isn't by Ego himself, by far

Egocraptor Egocraptor

Good

It was an alright tribute. You need to have a preloader where you have to press 'play' to start the flash, i hate it when i click on a flash, then go off and do something else and then it comes on suddenly.

Birthday Surprise Birthday Surprise

RICHARD!!!

lmfao. I love sick stuff like this, it makes me laugh so hard. Ignore all the people without a sense of humor that give this 0s. This is a seriously funny flash. Nice job

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

I love these

Seriously, their such a joy to watch. I hope you never stop making them, or if you have to, you make something a million times better. Keep up the awesome work!!